Please join WSHA Partnership for Patients on Friday, September 5, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for an in person Safe Table discussing Adverse Drug Events and Antimicrobial Stewardship Program.
DoubleTree Hotel, SeaTac
18740 International Blvd
SeaTac, WA 98188
- Arjun Srinivasan, MD, CDC
- John Lynch, MD
- Greg Matsuura, PharmD
- Jan Rystrom, RD
- James Colquhoun, MD
- Sheila Lukito, PharmD
- Michael Hori, MD
- Meg Kilcup, PharmD
- Sonali Khera, OTR
- Hear an update from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the national focus for Antimicrobial Stewardship (ASP).
- Engage in a discussion with UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center on how to leverage ASP to reduce life threatening illnesses such as Clostridium difficile and sepsis.
- Apply learnings from the National ADE Action Plan to monitor and prevent ADEs related to anticoagulants, opioids and hypoglycemic agents.
- Learn how EvergreenHealth reduced critical hypoglycemia in acute care patients to less than 0.2%.
- Understand how UW Medicine/Valley Medical Center reduced opioid-related adverse drug events by 57% using data analysis to engage staff and physicians.
- Review Partnership for Patients updates and new resources available.
Board of Pharmacy CE is provided through Washington State Pharmacy Association.
Note: You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues pertinent to our region and your hospital.
WSHA Safe Tables are available exclusively to WSHA hospitals, and organizations participating in the WSHA Partnership for Patients.
To reserve a guest room at the DoubleTree Hotel Click Here.
To register, please press the green button on the top right or at bottom of page.
We look forward to your participation. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If you encounter any registration issues:
- First, try using a different internet browser.
- Second, please email the details and your registrants' information to email@example.com so we can ensure that your registration is processed.