Date: Thursday, September 4, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Mara Zabari, RN
- Kathleen Simpson, PhD, RNC, FAAN
- Elliott Main, MD
- Joey Eavey, MSPH
- Discuss the Safe Deliveries Roadmap best practices, project measures and hospital participation.
- Review the first release of the Safe Deliveries Roadmap outcomes data reports from the Washington State Hospital Association - California Maternal Data Center (WSHA CMDC) and see draft hospital reports from the Washington State Data System.
- Engage in a hands-on workshop to learn how to use the Labor Management Bundle implementation tools.
- Review strategies for Fetal Heart Rate interpretation and decision making to optimize Cesarean Section rates.
- Participate in a “speed dating” session to spread best ideas and best practices. Prizes for the best ideas!
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) and Washington State Hospital Association (WSHA). The WSMA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The WSMA designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the criteria for up to 4.5 hours of Category I CME credit to satisfy the relicensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
Note: You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues pertinent to our region and your hospital.
WSHA Safe Tables are available exclusively to WSHA hospitals, and organizations participating in the WSHA Partnership for Patients.
To reserve a guest room at the Double Tree click here.
To register, please press the green button on the top right or at bottom of page.
We look forward to your participation. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If you encounter any registration issues:
- First, try using a different internet browser.
- Second, please email the details and your registrants' information to email@example.com so we can ensure that your registration is processed.